Saturday, June 2, 2012

Celebration

Sorry this is so late I have been very busy with work.

Christ's death on the cross, and his resurrection is our victory to share with Him. His victory over death. Death has no more sting. When I think of this I think when it is my time to go home, I will feel no pain of death, but I be in front of the One Holy God of the universe, the Maker of it all!
"God's desire is to transform the misery, not to bypass it."
I feel this is a quote I know all to well. I know many people have been though much more  pain and suffering than I have. All I have to thank is God to be where I am today. He has transformed and melted my heart of stone so many times. I remember my lowest of low, I couldn't keep my "happy face" on anymore. One night my when my friends came over I broke down. I remember the next day my friend invited me to his church and to the summer camp they were going to that summer. I'm sure you all know what camp that was. Over the next few months God transformed my life so much I cannot explain.

In his name michael

No comments:

Post a Comment